FREE MUSIC: Nathan Angelo


http://noisetrade.com/nathanangelo/carolina-ep

Happy Leap Day!

I typically think of a year as having 365 days, but every 4 years, there is an exception to the rule. An extra day! It's almost like we bought some extra time on this earth, which I'm not mad about in the slightest. I thought since we received an extra day this year, I would add to the fun and bend the rules a bit by giving away my latest EP, CAROLINA, for free on NoiseTrade! No strings attached. My gift to you! It will only be available on NoiseTrade today and will magically disappear tomorrow, as if it and a 366th day never even happened. (Whoowhooowhooo--hahahaha, sinister laugh)
CAROLINA EP - FREE on NoiseTrade HERE: http://noisetrade.com/nathanangelo/carolina-ep
Be sure to shout about it and let your friends know that they have a limited chance to snag some free NA music!
If you feel so inclined to leave a tip on NoiseTrade, all the proceeds will go to the Frazee Center, a free preschool, morning and after school, and Summer program serving under resourced children in Greenville, SC. My church has been supporting this orginization for some time, and I've been looking for a way to personally get involved.
Happy Leap Day!
NA

WINTER TOUR
Mar 3 Atlanta, GA (Eddie’s Attic / TICKETS, 7:30pm)
with Elenowen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024