Matt Wertz, Jammin Java, May 20, 2024 - Tickets on Sale now!

 



Windows down as the night blows in
Tap the beat on the wheel as the tires spin
Until we're there crank the radio
We'll join in with the songs we know

Hey, everything's right, said everything's right tonight
Hey, everything's right, said everything's right tonight



1.  I love this man.  If you dont know who he is, check out Matt Wertz!!

2.  I first saw him in Va Beach.  My dear friend Michael Tolcher, whom I have mentioned before, opened for him at The Jewish Mother.  I took my 13 year old to see Michael because he loves him (which later the two of them developed a beautiful friendship). Stayed for Matt.  BAM!! Wow! 

3. Repeat Number 1


Just a beautiful songwriter and guitar player.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024