The Clarks Can’t Wait To See You At Stage AE! Cig Dig Newsletter, March 26, 2024

 Butterflies and airplanes

Brain dead, Retread, blown out all night raves
But I want to fly back to another day
And there's nothing you can say
To make this go away
Daydreamers Holiday...The Clarks


The Clarks was a great find for me. I went to see Michael Tolcher, who I had discovered in one of my many shows to see my absolute favorite musician of all time, Edwin McCain! 

Michael (who has become a very dear friend!) was opening for The Clarks at the 930 club in DC.  I went strictly to see Michael and took two of my kiddos with me.  We decided to stay for the Clarks. OMG!! OMG!! I was blown away!  We all were!  We decided to stay and Ive been hooked ever since then,  I do try to see them as much as possible, They are a much  beloved band for people who are my age. 









The Clarks are pumped to be back at the one and only Stage AE on June 22nd with special guest Tiny Wars! As a reminder, you’ll also have the opportunity to purchase the remastered double colored vinyl for Between Now and Then & Between Now and Then Vol. 2 at this show! Make sure to bring your friends and family along for what will be a great evening of music -


Tickets can be found here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024