Owen Danoff Newsletter October 2015
W hat's going on Happy Halloween, Oktoberfest, and whatever else you may celebrate this month! (In advance because I may not talk to you before then) Here’s a little update about what’s been happening on my end and what’s coming up next! I went down to Nashville for a few days last month and the trip went really well. I had some long drives there and back but stocked my car with CDs to keep me company. The newest Gary Clark Jr. album got a lot of plays as did Sound & Color by Alabama Shakes and more than one Green Day album. I also got to finish listening to the first season of Serial ( A gripping and wonderfully made podcast – I recommend checking it out! ), which was long overdue. I relish any chance I get to go to Nashville despite the lengthy drive so I was really looking forward to this trip. I spent three full days in town and co-wrote a song with a different songwriter every day I was there. I’m happy with wh...
Comments
Post a Comment