Behind The Mask: Gavin DeGraw’s “I Don’t Want To Be” Will Dig Deep Into Who You Really Are

i recently traveled on The Rock Boat, version 16.  Of course, it was a blast - as always....

one the headliners this year was Gavin DeGraw....which for me was a treat cos' id never seen him before and he performed "Brother" with Needtobreathe, one of my favorite bands, EVER.....

anyhow, i just saw this posting on Gavin's facebook page so I thought I'd share......

and then Id thought Id share this video to go with the article....


and of course, i will share the aforementioned, "Brother", starring NEEDTOBREATHE and featuring Gavin DeGraw....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024