News from my dear friend Luke Brindley!

Hello! 
Just a quick note to let you know that I am almost done recording a new album of fingerstyle guitar/instrumental music and pre-orders will start soon! 
I’ve always incorporated instrumental tunes into my concerts. If you’ve seen me live, you might know my song, “Dervish” - it’s always a blast to play and a fan favorite. The reaction to songs like "Dervish" over the years and the stunning response to posting short fingerstyle guitar videos on Instagram were the impetuses for this project. On Instagram, I went from a few hundred followers to over 10,000 in a few months. Look out, Kardashians! 

Here's an Instagram video:




Here's a live version of "Dervish":
Watch the Video
I am honored to have some world-class guest musicians on a few tunes - David Mansfield (Bob Dylan, Bobby McFerrin, Bruce Hornsby) on fiddle and mandolin, Joe Fitzgerald (Pat Metheny, Joe Liebman) on upright bass, and Todd Isler (Sting, Joe Lovano) on percussion.
Here’s a photo of Joe and me in the studio on Monday:

Pre-orders will start soon!
In related news, I’ve signed with Blue Night Soundscapes to represent my acoustic music for film and TV. I think Blue Night are some of the good guys in the music business and represent some of my favorite acoustic musicians including Chris Thile (Nickel Creek, Punch Brothers), David Grisman, Bela Fleck, Jerry Garcia, and more. 
Thank you for your support!
Luke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024