What is your FAVORITE ALL TIME SONG?

I am just curious if any of my readers (even if I have any readers)...what their favorite song is....

Quite clearly, my favorite song is "Raised on the Radio" by the Ravyns It is tattooed on my ankle.....

The Ravyns are and always will be one of MY FAVORITE bands.....I found them during a time in my life that I was having some issues - and their music just spoke to me.....the members of the group have gone on to other musical adventures which I go to see as much as I can and they all are still friends of mine....and about once a year, they get together and have a reunion which I always try to support!

The song "Raised on the Radio" was featured on the Fast Times at Ridgemont High soundtrack.

Wikipedia:  The soundtrack album, Fast Times at Ridgemont High: Music from the Motion Picture, peaked at #54 on the Billboard album chart. The soundtrack contains many quintessential 1980s rock artists. Several of the movie's songs were released as singles, including Jackson Browne's "Somebody's Baby", which reached #7 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. Other singles w ere the title track by Sammy Hagar, "So Much in Love" by Timothy B. Schmit and "Waffle Stomp" by Joe Walsh. In addition to Schmit and Walsh, the album features solo tracks by two other members of the Eagles, Don Henley and Don Felder. The soundtrack also included "I Don't Know (Spicoli's Theme)" by Jimmy Buffett.

Five tracks in the film, but not included on the soundtrack are: "Moving in Stereo" by The Cars, "American Girl" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, "We Got The Beat" by The Go Go's, Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir," and "Jingle Bell Rock" by Bobby Helms. In addition, the live band at the prom dance during the end of the film played two songs also not on the soundtrack: "Life in the Fast Lane" by the Eagles and "Wooly Bully" by Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs.

Todd Rundgren also recorded the song "Attitude" for the film at Crowe's request. It was not included in the film, but was later released on Rundgren's Demos and Lost Albums in 2001.

So, what's your favorite song - OF ALL TIME?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024