Saturday, July 9, 2011



Saturday finds me torn between three events!

  SURREAL is playing APEHANGERS!  I love this cover band!  I always have sooo much fun!  To listen to Walt the lead singer sing some of the best 80's rock ever (and 70's) is awesome!  And Brian and his gopher face....Sweetie does a PERFECT imitation of him!

  John Taglieri is playing at Caseys.  He is one of my Northern Virginia music buds  friends!  Ive been invited to her house show in August to see him play = so Im torn - I might go see SURREAL for a little while and then back to LaPlata to see John Tag play....

  And finally, ROCK BOTTOM is playing the Black Pearl tomorrow night....The Black Pearl is located in Colonial Beach - kinda far but I hear it is a BLAST out there with their deck and beach party!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024