Amos Lee


There really are no words that I can say about  Amos Lee..at least here on this blog - because this man, for lack of a better term - his music can make me weak at the KNEES...and all what that implies....

Lee recently performed at Bonnaroo..and I am kicking myself in the ass for not going to see him when he was here in DC back in April - his smooth, silky, lonesome voice, his lyrics, his soulful stylings are usually reserved for men who are older, who have been in the business a lot longer .... for 33 years old, he has the voice and the talent of men who are 20 years older and have seasoned their talent.....he is soulful, he's a jazz performer  -- he even has a bit of folksy to his stylings...he's all around and an incredible performer......and he's an accoustic guitar player which makes him TOPS...I love me some accoustic guitar.....

He has put out 4 albums -- and I have two of them - just havent taken the time to download the others - I love every song on the two I have, with SOUTHERN GIRL, being my FAVORITE ONE....it just makes me wanna sit on the couch and cuddle....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024