Journey tries for "more stadium rock" with new "Eclipse"

I found this article about Journey....and I had to say something...maybe Neal Schon should just give it up...

My 15 year old loves Journey....and as much as she loves Journey, she has no desire to see them WITHOUT Steve Perry...and they are touring this summer with Foreigner - but, nah, she's gonna pass...and this is an 80's music teenager...loves it all....

Now I know, if you read the internet, watch any Journey music show on cable, they are say that Steve Perry left on his own - 

And Im ok with that - but, to me, he is the VOICE of Journey - the voice that sold millions of albums and made Journey the area rock band it WAS....

Not IS now...

They've gone through several singers and now they have a lead singer that sounds like Steve Perry, or so Ive read.....

Call me stubborn, but I have no desire to see this 'band'....

This is the band I want to see......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024