Eric Scott - June 20, 2011

<>
Time
Monday, June 20 · 7:30pm - 10:00pm

Location
Ebenezers Coffeehouse
201 F Street, NE

Created By

More Info
Please join me for a rare Washington, DC appearance at Ebenezers Coffeehouse. I'll be performing as part of a 3 act bill with the Laura Grill Band and Amanda Lee. My set is from 8:15pm to 9:00pm.

I don't get to play in DC very often, so I'm asking everyone to come on out and bring a friend or two with you. We get payed off the door on this one...so we're hoping we have some folks show up!

As an added incentive...I'll give away a ...
FREE COPY of a CD with 2 SONGS on it from my new, upcoming CD, "It's Gonna Take Everybody." I'll give this to the first 30 people who show up!

When: Monday, June 20th, 2011
Showtime is 7:30pm

Where: Ebenezers Coffeehouse
201 F Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
202-558-6900

Who: Amanda Lee (7:30-8pm), Eric Scott (8:15-9pm)
Laura Grill Band (9:15-10pm)

Tickets are $8.00 in advance, and $10.00 at the door.

Purchase tickets online at:
www.ebenezerscoffeehouse.com

Or cut and paste this direct link for tickets:
http://ebenezers.ticketleap.com/laura-grill-band-with-eric-scott-and-amanda-lee/

Thanks!
ES
www.ericscottmusic.com

New single "Take My Love" now available on itunes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024