Uncle Slam Jam - July 2, 2011

Saturday, July 2 · 4:00pm - 7:00pm


Location
The National Harbor
Oxon Hill, Maryland


Created By


More Info
What's up VA/MD/DC Party People! I am bringing a slammin band with me to celebrate the big weekend in DC out under the stars at the amazing National Harbor on Saturday July 2nd! I will be joined by The Wailers and Blind Melon, both bands I grew up diggin. It's going to be a very special night of music all followed by a firework show! We hit at 4:30 p.m. SHARP! but come early for all the other entertainment and drink specials!

Get your tickets in advance, its a great deal for a ton of amazing bands. I personally will be there all night long...there is a VIP ticket as well that gets you all kinds of extra shows and perks...get on it!

This will be my ONLY DC/VA show of the summer, Don't Miss It!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024