Show your love, KNOW YOUR LOVE - Deep River

 


The information listed on Deep River's facebook page lists this as their 'bio':

What do you get when you combine a charismatic actress with a powerhouse voice, a multi-instrumentalist heartthrob-in-the-making and an introverted genius songwriter? You get Deep River. Deep River is Rachel Beauregard, Bryan Dawley, and Luke Brindley, a power-folk trio from Virginia who create their own brand of music they've termed "Front Porch Pop". It's a fluid, sonic experience combining elements of pop, folk, and blues with straight-up homegrown sass. Deep River will have you singing along, always wanting more, and leave you curious about how their hair manages to look so frickin' good all the time.

What I can say, personally?

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G....these three fine folks I can call MY FRIENDS....

I have enjoyed each and every show Ive seen by them over the last four months...and I was honored to host a house show for them in my little townhouse back in March...an experience that I can only describe as magical....

Wasnt sure what a house show was...

A 'house show' is where you host musicians in your home and collect money....its intimate, and fun...my house show had THE MOST AMAZING FOOD EVER....everyone and I mean everyone brought some of the best food....I made some awesome sangria, mimosas.....we had soo much food that Bryan and Luke were able to bring home goodie bags that Im sure they were able to eat from for a week!

If you have friends that are musicians and are looking to get their music heard, I strongly suggest hosting one of these...you will love the outcome!

Here is the latest and greatest show schedule for Deep River.....

06/11/11 House Show | VA
06/24/11 World Cafe Live (with Pat McGee) | Philadelphia, PA
06/25/11 Acoustic On the Green | Leesburg, VA
07/28-31/11 FloydFest | Floyd, VA
08/25/11 Strathmore Music Hall | Bethesda, MD
09/17/11 Centerstage | Reston, VA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024