Eminem talks workout routine, addiction and overdose in new interview


Marshall Mathers, aka Eminem, is finally cleaning out his closet on his drug addition, overdose and evident weight gain back in 2007. When Eminem was at the peak of his Valium and Vicodin addiction, the usually slim rapper blew up to almost 230 pounds.
He told Men's Journal in their September issue, "When I got out of rehab, I needed to lose weight, but I also needed to figure out a way to function sober," the Grammy Award winning artist said. "Unless I was blitzed out of my mind, I had trouble sleeping, so I started running." He went on to say that running and working out gave him a natural high and also helped him sleep, instead of using the usual sleeping medication that he was addicted to for so long.

More about this article here.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024