Luke Brindley - Free Music! - August 15, 2015


For a limited time, my dear dear friend Luke Brindley is offering his album, "A Hidden Wholeness" free as a download.....I cant even begin to tell you how wonderful this album is.....as a side note, Luke and his brothers Danial and Johnathan own together a wildly popular music venue called Jammin Java, considered one of the top 100 music venues per tickets sales in the world...I am so lucky that it is only about an hour from my home and Im even more blessed to call Luke a friend!  He is an extraordinary guitar player, a phenomenal story teller and one of the most kind hearted men I have the pleasure of 
calling my friend




we got these dreams running through our heads 
i want to see them alive before theyre dead 
want to tear down these walls 
get to the heart of it all so i can touch you where youve never been touched 
~Luke Brindley~
!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024