Jon McLaughlin - PRE ORDER NEW MUSIC!

I first saw Jon McLaughlin on the Rock Boat - I think my first one....I really enjoy his music stylings....I recently saw him open up for Matt Wertz and Dave Barnes and really enjoyed it.....here's a chance to order his new music!

Jon McLaughlin | Like Us | Pre-Order Now!
Hey, it's your friend, Jon.

And I've got great news.

YOU CAN PRE-ORDER THE NEW RECORD!! SNAAAAAAAP!!!!!

Now sit down 'cause I'm about to hit you with more good news. You can get the new record Like Us on vinyl (first 250 copies will be autographed)!!!!

On top of that check out these bundles I put together for you (yes, you). You can listen to the record while you lounge in the coolest sweatshirt in the world (there's a tiger on it, guys) whilst sipping from your very own Jon McLaughlin coffee mug! It will be like I'm pouring the coffee or tea right on your tongue!! (Forget I said that...)

I am so excited for you guys to hear this record, guys. So get yours now! And as always THANK YOU all for your support and love. I couldn't ask for better more awesome fans!

See you all soon!
-Jon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024