Kickstarter: Andrea Nardello

 

Andrea Nardello.....This little lady can sing her ASS OFF....wontcha help her record a new CD?  Click HERE to help.....In 2014, I was fortunate enough to record and release a 7-song EP entitled “ECHO”. It would not have been possible without the help of my awesome fans, so, from the bottom of my heart, thank you..  I had no idea what to expect when I launched my first KickStarter. I was nervous to ask for help. To be honest, I am still nervous to ask for help. But the truth is I can’t do this without your support. My family, my friends, my fans… you are all the reasons I keep doing what I do. I love music but you make it all worth it.  After releasing “ECHO” in 2014 so many exciting things happened in my life and my music career. “Home To Me” (the song I wrote to propose to my wife) proved to be one of the best songs I’ve ever written. Most importantly she said yes! We are approaching our one year anniversary in October. In the last two years, my song "Home To Me" has won multiple awards, including the prestigious Philadelphia Songwriter's Project. I've performed at the Philly Folk Festival, and played shows in support of some of my musical heroes - artists like Brandi Carlile, Ron Pope, Tony Lucca, Matt Duke, Gabe Dixon, and Emerson Hart of Tonic fame. It's been a wild ride, and I have been completely loving it.It's hard to know exactly why "Home To Me" is resonating so deeply with people, but there's obviously a shift happening in our country. Marriage equality did not exist when that song was recorded, and now gay marriage is legal. That still blows my mind. I can only hope we continue to move forward in a positive way.  I have been writing new tunes and waiting for the right time to get back in the studio. That time is now. If my project is funded, I intend to work with producer Matt Chiaravalle (Warren Zevon, Brendan James, Josh Joplin) in NYC again. I hope you can help support this new adventure. If you can’t donate please help by sharing the video. Every little bit helps so thank you!

Much love,Andrea

Risks and challenges

The good news is I've done this once before! There are always risks but I am confident that this campaign will run smoothly as did the last one. I have a team of people supporting me at JLS Management to make sure we meet deadlines. I have my producer and recording space lined up. The songs are written and ready. We just need your help and we ll take care of the rest. Bear hugs are on the way. Let's do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024