Help my #favriteginger produce a new album! Steve Everett


I've got a fresh batch of songs all cooked up and ready to be ear-consumed! Can you help me?
Mg1f809ntwpjduwfzr99
Steve Everett
0 Facebook Friends
Music
Nashville, Tennessee
United States
1 Team Member
Contact  See More Details

IT'S TIME TO MAKE A NEW RECORD!

It's been almost 3 YEARS since RECIPROCITY came out & I have been writing aTON of songs since then. There are 3 THINGS I need to tell you about what I'm doing:

  • I'm making a full band, FULL LENGTH record. 
  • I have over 50 new songs that I'm DYING (I'm fine) to share with you guys (which will be really tough to cut down to 10 or 12...kind of like picking your favorite kid....which everyone has done but will never admit).
  • The ACTUAL cost of this entire new project will be in the neighborhood of $30k& I can borrow the rest IF WE CAN REACH MY $15k GOAL!  I'm betting on myself, & I feel comfortable doing it because of all the support you guys have given me. Well, AND because my Mom says I'm the best musician in the world. 

What's In It For You? 

I get it. You're NOT a jerk for asking....Dad. 
  • Custom & fun rewards at each donation level.
  • Your name in the album credits as an executive producer.
  • New Steve Everett music and merch. 

    The Record

    My goal is to make a 12-song record with the same team from RECIPROCITY in Norman, Oklahoma at Blackwatch Studios, produced by my main man Chad Copelin. Chad did RECIPROCITY and has worked on all the Bronze Radio Return & Ben Rector records, Steve Moakler, Train, 3rd Eye Blind, Emerson Hart, Andrew Belle, Tyrone Wells, Eric Hutchinson, Gungor, Green River Ordinance, and many more. 

    Other Ways You Can Help:

    Some people can't contribute, AND I TOTALLY GET IT, but that doesn't mean you can't help:
    • Get the word out on social media if you feel comfortable!
    • Send me positive Facebook messages and tweets so I don't get tired of trying so hard all the time.
    -AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. LET'S DO THIS. I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS!-
    Your friend, 
    -Steve Everett
    $380USD
    raised in 1 hour
    3% funded
    30 days left
    $15,000 USD goal
    Flexible Funding 

    Your contribution
    CONTRIBUTE NOW
    SELECT A PERK
  • $40USD
    Signed Pre-Order
    You'll get to download the record before everyone else AND you'll get an autographed hard copy, once they're out!
    1 claimed
    Estimated delivery: January 2015
  • $80USD
    Lyrics + Signed Pre-Order
    Autographed, hand-written lyrics, the download before everyone else, & a signed hard copy of the disc when it's out! Boom.
    0 claimed
    Estimated delivery: January 2016
  • $150USD
    Everything+College Recordings
    Everything listed so far PLUS over 20 songs that I wrote & recorded in college
    0 claimed
    Estimated delivery: January 2016
  • $500USD
    Bundle + Golf In Nashville
    The bundle + You and a guest can come golf with me in Nashville and then go for dinner/drinks. I'll pay my way, you pay yours : )
    0 claimed
    Estimated delivery: January 2016
  • $1,500USD
    Bundle + Home Show
    Bundle + I'll come to your home and play a concert for you and your friends. You just have to let me crash on the couch & be flexible with date range : )
    0 claimed
    Estimated delivery: January 2016
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    My favorite place.....

    Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

    FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024