Brian Dunne.....what an AHHHMAAZZZIINNG Talent!


Last night, I attended a house show for an artist I had never seen....my bff told me that I would be amazed....

Yeah, I was BLOWN AWAY

He literally rocked my soul.....touched in a way I was not prepared for!  Check him out!

Raised in the small upstate New York town of Monroe, folk rock singer/songwriter Brian Dunne's music has won the attention and praise of many. With his sharp lyrical prowess and country-influenced vocals, Brian has played in the U.S. folk scene far and wide. Citing influences such as Bob Dylan, The Band, and Bruce Springsteen, one can hear his roots winding through the sound and style of his songwriting and performing. After graduating from the Berklee College of Music in 2011, Brian moved to New York City where he currently resides, and has spent much of the last year supporting his newest release, The Brooklyn Bridge EP, which charted on the US iTunes singer/songwriter charts and received praise from artists such as John Mayer amongst many others..... 

Read more here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024