My favorite Darius Rucker song.....

and no, its not Wagon Wheel though I do like that song....reminds me of my family in West Virginia...

No, this song was recorded for the Shallow Hall soundtracks....Ive never seen Darius Rucker in concert, though I would if he cane around this way as Hootie and the Blowfish....absolutely loved that band....and I have always thought Darius Rucker was eye candy....

Anyhow, this song brings back very good memories of a time when I was in a relationship with someone in Va Beach.....every time I hear this song, I am instantly back to that time frame....it was a very special time in my life.....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024