Michael Tolcher "Eleven" Album Release - September 25, 2015

My dear dear friend Michael Tolcher will be having an alum release party at Jammin Java.

Its been ELEVEN years since Michael has released new music.....tickets are going FAST for this event....

Michael Tolcher “Eleven” Album Release – Tickets – Jammin Java – Vienna, VA –
Michael Tolcher





I was born in Front Royal, Virginia and raised just south of Atlanta, Georgia. Music moved me to dance and sing at a very young age--I am indeed the family ham!  I wrote and recorded my first official album in 2004 called "I Am", which enabled me to tour the country opening for bands such as: Maroon5, Dave Mathews Band, Hanson, Blues Traveler, OAR, Gavin Degraw and many others. My music has been featured in several TV shows and movies --> "Scrubs", "One Tree Hill", "Sopranos", "Life As We Know It" among others. I had the privilege of writing music for HBO and several Hilton commercial campaigns including the 2008 Olympics, where they used my song "Speed Feels Better".

I learned piano around age 10 and guitar around 18 --- I wrote songs every several years when falling for a girl prevented me from sleeping. My favorite form of writing is in the moment... many call freestyling-- it's a mind bending rollercoaster that ignites my mind, body, and spirit....and seems to do the same for the audience :) 
I released my new album, "Eleven" May 4th 2015 --> eleven years to the day since "I Am". I wrote and produced this one ... quite an epic undertaking and learning experience. I'm excited to be touring again and continuing my journey with one mission- to ignite the human spirit in myself and others thru music. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite place.....

Buddy Rich - A jazz drumming legend....stolen items!

FANTASTIC CAT: THE HAMILTON, WASHINGTON, DC: AUGUST 14, 2024